Thursday, November 8, 2012

When Two Friends Fall in Love

It's Thursday...finally! I have been waiting for Thursday to arrive since last Thursday!! All because this is my last workday of the week, and I have an amazing weekend planned. This weekend I will be traveling down to Topsail Island, NC for my dear friend's bachelorette festivities. I just can't wait to see her. It's been way. too. long. Brittany was my college roommate. We met at college orientation, actually, and we hit it off immediately. It was crazy how many things we had in common. And now, she is getting married to another dear friend, Will. Matt and I both worked with Will at Caswell. We are so thrilled that the two of them have each other!


Me, Will, and Matt way back in 2006! 

Me, Brittany, & Matt at our wedding! Brittany was a beautiful bridesmaid and I know she is going to make an even more beautiful bride!!

Will & Brittany, Matt and I both can't wait to be a part of their wedding in January!!

1 comment: