Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's a...

Well, It has been absolutely crazy these past weeks! Last weekend Matt and I both got to be apart of our friends' wedding! ---Side note: Mr. & Mrs. Fryar... Y'all are awesome. Matt and I truly value your friendship, and we want to wish you both many blessings together.--- Their wedding was on Saturday, and since Matt and I were both in the wedding, we had to be there on Friday for the rehearsal. No big deal... I took off Friday and Matt has the weekend off, right... Wrong!

Matt found out last minute he had mandatory rehearsal for the Inauguration on Friday morning (8 AM - Noon) and Sunday morning (2 AM - Noon)! Well, needless to say that caused a little distress among the hubs and me! Fortunately, we managed to get Matt to both rehearsals and made it to the wedding festivities all on time. What a blessing! Poor Matt was tired out of his mind, but he was such a trooper.

Y'all don't even know how awesome my husband is! He even had to turn around on Monday morning and leave for California! The exciting part is that I am meeting him there tomorrow night, and we are going to have a little babymoon (that's right!) in San Francisco! I'm so excited to eat some good food and explore the city!

Now on to the good stuff! The entire reason for this post was to update y'all on baby Stevens! Well, we have some big news! Matt and I found out the gender last Monday, and we are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby boy!! We are both thrilled, and we are pretty sure we've already decided on his name. I'm already buying things for him.... I just can't help myself. I am obsessed with Etsy and all their cute handmade baby items!

Please excuse my overuse of the exclamation point in this post. If you can't tell, I'm really, really excited about it all! I'll leave y'all with some pictures of our sweet baby boy...

{16 weeks 4 days}
It's a boy... All the way!  It's just amazing seeing God's handiwork in the making.
We truly are fearfully and wonderfully made!


This is my favorite! Look at his little profile, and look at those lips!
Oh my... He's got his daddy's lips for sure!


2 comments: