Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nursery Inspiration

Planning for the nursery gets me so excited! 


Last week, I found the crib I really wanted on sale at zulily.com! Seriously, I was having such a hard time with the thought of paying full price for it. I almost decided on an entirely different crib, but I'm glad I had enough patience to wait a little while longer. It’s the Babyletto Hudson crib in grey, and I saved $130!! I also ordered the bedding for the crib (thanks to my awesome dad). I found a great shop on Etsy called Modified Tot. She had so many fabric options to choose from. 

Take a look. . . 
It's the crib! So happy I found it on sale. You can find one here.

Fabric love! The ikat dots will be the changing pad cover,
the orange tiles are for the sheet, and the orange and
grey chevron will be the crib skirt! Check out more
awesome nursery bedding at Modified Tot.



Other nursery inspiration that I'm coveting right now. . . .
Serena & Lily baskets

Antler Mount found here.

I can take this guy off the list, because I bought
him on clearance at Target about a month ago... 

Birch Wall Clock on Uncovet

Chevron Cube at The Foundry
Little Castle Glider


These little foxes would be perfect on the walls!
All three can be found here. . .

here. . . 


and here.
Cute wood fox toys! Also on Etsy.

These pillow creatures can be customized in colors
to match the nursery!


Oh baby boy, I'm having to much fun planning/shopping for your nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment