Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What2Wear Wednesday

What2Wear Wednesday
It’s the beginning of something new. Something totally awesome... I call it “What2Wear Wednesday!” This is how it works: I post a new outfit each week (you would have never guessed). It can be simple, complicated, affordable, funky, fresh, trendy, polka dots, stripes, leather, cotton… You get the picture, right? So lets begin with outfit #1.

What2Wear: Office Glam



Shirt & Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Nine West, Belt: Thrifted, Necklace & Bracelet: Great Grandmother's costume jewelry
I promise to have better pictures next time!



Just ignore the remnants of a dog bone on the floor behind me. It happens... Well, now I'm off to my first ever NFL game! I'm pretty excited!! I'll be sure to share some pictures with y'all on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment