|The bar stools from World Market!|
Those of you who know me well, know that I try to stick to a vegetarian diet with little dairy in the mix (let's not get too crazy and say I don't EVER eat meat or cheese i.e. the ooey gooey mozzarella below). I'm always searching for something new to make, and this recipe from Clean, Green, Simple definitely added some variety to the mix! It's called buffalo cauliflower, and it turned out great!
I also wanted to share Matt's recipe for his take on bruschetta. It was amazing, and not to mention, it was super simple and quick!
|the cute chef ;)|
1/2 loaf of Sourdough bread
2 medium tomatoes
About a handful of fresh basil (torn)
Salt & Pepper
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
1. Slice bread into 1/2" slices and place on a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle sliced bread with olive oil.
3. Slice tomatoes and divide evenly among the bread.
4. Sprinkle each with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar.
5. Place basil on top of tomatoes.
6. Top with mozzarella.
7. Bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes.
|dinner is served|
Be sure to let me know if you try out the recipe! I'm telling you it's a keeper, especially for those nights when you really don't feel like cooking. You can whip it up in no time. :)